This year I decided to try out infinity at Nova Open. While it was interesting I just don't think it is a game for me. So next year I am looking to try out another game. I have 3 in mind but would like hear some opinions of which I should put my valuable hobby time and money into.

Armada- I played X-wing and while it was fun I like the bigger capital ships. It look easy to get into. I guess the big question is," Is there enough variety to keep the games from stagnating?"

Dropzone Commander- This game looks cool and has some neat models. I think there is a group of guys playing this around here as well. With the smaller scale you don't have to lug a huge case so it will be easer to bring to a con than 40k. I wish the starter came with the PHR instead of the UMC or Scourge.

Dropfleet Commander- I know this is not out and the release is probably 6 months out but it looks cool. I was sad that I couldn't free up some money to pledge. I think my problem with this is finding a place to play it once it come out. As with Dropzone Commander, I wish the starter came with the PHR instead of the UMC or Scourge.

So let me know what you guys think. If you wanted to start one of these which would it be? Why? How would you start?