BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

This fanpoll is getting intense lol, Starkiller took the lead a day or so ago, but now Jaina has caught up so with 4 hours to go they are neck and neck in 27%.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

come on Jaina!!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Jaina is ahead!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Jaina won!

Also:

Ahh. Disco Lando!

Also - Chemistry Buffs! That bread that Rey makes - is that actually a possibility?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

oh good the comments. The dude obsessing over what to stand her next to.

I've got this one

You know what she stands next to? My Inquisitor scale deathwatch marine, 40k scale chapel of sanctuary and a lego Xwing.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ahh. Disco Lando!

Also - Chemistry Buffs! That bread that Rey makes - is that actually a possibility?
    [URL="http://www.starwars.com/news/reys-portion-bread"]Quicky Google Search[/URL].

I wanna try it for the novelty personally, apparently it's not too bad.
    Last edited by CoffeeGrunt; 07-25-2016 at 03:46 AM.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ahh. Disco Lando!

There are reactions that froth up like that at roughly that pace. There are reactions that go from a liquid to looking something breadlike. Unfortunately, I do not know of any reactions that do both at the same time. In the movie they had a little inflatable breadthing they puffed up with air while simultaneously using a vacuum to suck away the liquid.

That said, if you want something broadly similar, in the 'add liquid and powder and a food puffs up' look at microwaved mug cakes. Although they're more a paste and obviously require a mug. (Don't try to make them without a mug. I have. And then I had to clean the microwave.)
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

[URL="http://michaelfirman.tumblr.com/post/147450427713/rey-a-day-85-there-is-a-limit-to-how-many-star"]Source[/URL]

Spot of retail therapy....

Sidon Ithano and First Mate Quiggold, and Storm Trooper armour Finn
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast