Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned

Lol, reminds me of this:

Luke Skywalker running away but leaving a map like

Related:

han “i know you have a crush on me” solo

-

My favourite things about this scene:

1. Han and Leia have done this sort of thing SO OFTEN that they can move out of the way to let people through while continuing to argue, and

2. the Princess of Alderaan/Leader of the Rebellion having a spat with General Solo about whether or not she fancies him or whatever is so commonplace that nobody even feels bad about walking through the middle of their fights.

I mean look at that guy’s face. He’s seen this fifteen times before.

And you just know that people used to be really polite when Han and Leia got into an argument.

They maybe tried to walk a different way around the base, or they’d just stand there, feeling awkward, till Han and Leia were finished or felt bad enough to pause and let them through but eventually everyone’s just, NOPE, WALKING RIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE, GOT A REBELLION TO RUN HERE, KTHXBYE.

Perfect hehe.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

prequel trilogy in one photo
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Very true.

I’m so pleased that “tousled hair” is an essential aspect of this outfit that needs to be included in the official guides.
    All part of a grand tradition of these DK Star Wars books.

And then there's the prequels...

Obi Wan ftw:

Banned

Obi-Wanastasia Kenobinov

The answer is likely 'no', but I'll ask anyways....

Would anyone know where one might find a release schedule for the toy range? They're off to a good start with the background gribblies, and I wants more!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I must admit to feeling a bit left out on Star wars as i've not been able to get into it in the past but so many of my best friends are fans I wonder if I should look for something that might draw me in so thought I'd just ask here if no one minds me? My first thought is are there any alien races I might like in the backround at all? ya know i like my squiggly aliens, so anything like that I could read about/see? Not seen new film but will probably give it a chance once the hype has died down, I do really appreciate the heavy use of practical FX though
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

For aliens, you'd mostly have to work with the EU - now "Legends" so not really canon, but that doesn't stop those of us who grew up with them from still loving them. A lot of them are pretty close to human, like the Sith, Zabrak, guys like that, basically human-esque but with some feature like spikes, red skin, little bits hanging off the face, etc. Going a bit further out there, Devaronians look like space devils (devil-like horns, sharp teeth, tinted skin). Twi'leks are human-esque but with "brain tails." Sullustans, just look at Lando's co-pilot in the battle at Endor. Mon Calamari, that's Ackbar. Also from the same planet as the MC, the Quarren have sort of squid-heads and hands. Cathar and Bothans are both cat-like races. There's a bunch of others, I'll see about digging for a source later that might list them, show examples, and explain racial traits. (Wookiepedia might be a good place to look.)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast