BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

I know right? I voted Mara in the end but I think Talon will win.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Starkiller and darth Talon are winning? wtf

- - - Updated - - -

I voted Jaina, but I'll throw one in for Mara on my home PC

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Last year we got Revan who won, and Sabine, who came second but was also probably already being planned, so a lot of peopel are expecting this year we will get the winner and Rex.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I mean wtf starkiller though

Right? Stupid choice. He was ahead for a bit when I checked first this morning, so angry. But Talon is ahead and while she is a horrific piece of fanservice rather than a character, she is female, and she is twi'lek, so that is enough for me lol.

Chapter-Master

I've never heard of her, as I never touched anything of the old cannon pre-Han Solo trilogy.

That's her.

Edit: oh ffs why is it that small.
    Edit: Now it's too big.

Chapter-Master

Ah, dexterity based armour

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    [IMG]
    Edit: oh ffs why is it that small.
    Edit: Now it's too big.

Still bummed I sold my Sith Collection. I had Darth Talon and everything!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

She actually had a lot of potential, and she was tough, probably the only person in the old EU to survive getting stabbed in the chest with a lightsaber. But she was never given any character development, she was just a walking piece of eye candy really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post

Still bummed I sold my Sith Collection. I had Darth Talon and everything!
    She goes for ridiculous prices (hur) on the secondary market now.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast