BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik Booraem VI View Post
    You do still need the codex, and of course the rules. However, the Imperial Guard set came with the stats for the Leman Russ variants you can make included with the booklet that shows how to put it together. There's nothing on the infantry models, though.
    Thanks. Had an idea to write something up for my personal site (it's been way too long), and I couldn't find any boxes locally except the Space Marine box, which I didn't need, so it was kind of hard to do personal research.

Chaplain

Mmmh, I could "use" a Tyranid box myself. I put use in "" because I'm not playing right now but I'm lacking all of the models.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik Booraem VI View Post
    EDIT: I meant to add earlier, I ordered my IG Start Collecting set straight from Games Workshop and got a nifty little punch-out card of wound counters with skulls in addition to my order. Which is pretty cool - means I don't have to mark wounds with dice anymore.
    Yeah I got one of those too when I placed a mail order last week. Very nifty little freebie.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345