BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    I'm hoping it ends up being more comic/game, and less TV show post-season 3. :P
    Yeah, absolutely! The comic is the only way to go. IMO

Though I want a Daryl and Merle Dixon release. Also Clementine and Lee. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    Though I want a Daryl and Merle Dixon release. Also Clementine and Lee. :P
    Oh Daryl, how we love thee.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    Oh Daryl, how we love thee.
    He is the glue that holds the show together. All hail Norman Reedus. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Just a quick head's up that the Kickstarter goes live tomorrow at 13.30 GMT. More details are the [URL="https://manticblog.com/2016/01/25/15039/"]Mantic blog[/URL]. To keep things simple and avoid some of the previous 'order fulfilment' issues Mantic have had with previous Kickstarters, it looks like there will just be one basic pledge level, though there are apparently some early bird discounts. Having had the opportunity to play test this game last year, I'm really looking forward to the Kickstarter. Fans of the series are definitely not going to be disappointed!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Battle-Brother

I'm really intrigued by it, but there seem to be far less weapons and equipment cards than I would have expected, in fact, it looks a little basic to be honest, so for the moment I think I'm still on the shelf.

I'd like to buy in, but money is tight so I really need to be convinced

Chapter-Master

I would suggest you give the plytest rules a go and see what you think of it. I found you don't really need a lot of equipment choice as your characters can only carry a few pieces anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12