BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see get the next mini-dex?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genestealer Cult

10 45.45%
  • Deathwatch

6 27.27%
  • Black Templars

1 4.55%
  • One of the (not Khorne) Chaos gods

5 22.73%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Just 'The Dragon' ta.

Void Dragon is something different

Which book do I need to read to catch up with it being a home made portal?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Lexicanum has an interesting article on it. Here are the highlights pertaining to the big E's portal.

"During the Great Crusade, the Emperor created the Golden Throne on Terra as a means of entry into the Webway in order to remove the Imperium's reliance on Warp travel and astrotelepathy. This plan involved the construction of a new short section into the Webway and linking it into the abandoned Eldar network.[8] After the psychic disturbance caused by the ill-fated attempt of Magnus the Red to warn the Emperor of Horus's betrayal prior to the Horus Heresy, the human-built sections of the Webway were invaded by Warp entities. Since that time, a psyker has needed to remain on the Golden Throne and hold the portal between the Webway and realspace. The Emperor fulfills this role.[Needs Citation]"

Well. If that last bit is true, then that means the Emp is battling it out everyday! Kinda makes everyone else look like a bunch of wuss-bags. Also explains why he isn't getting any better, no rest for the wicked.

"The Emperor of Mankind created a doorway into the Webway and linking it to the greater network. However, because the Golden Throne was not constructed of psychically resistant material, the Emperor had to use his own powers to protect the human-built portions from the dangers of the Warp.[8]"

So the GT isn't exactly scratch-built but instead rebuilt from existing (xenos?) tech I guess. Interesting read altogether.

Dangit BOLS! Why is it every time I come here I learn stuff? sheesh!
    na na na na na... wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    My Massive Daemon - Worship is Painful?
    Thought that had already been done? Daemon prince with a giant wang instead of wings?

Chapter-Master

Genestealer Cult, but I'm a dirty Tyranid player so of course I would say that!
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345