BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see get the next mini-dex?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genestealer Cult

10 45.45%
  • Deathwatch

6 27.27%
  • Black Templars

1 4.55%
  • One of the (not Khorne) Chaos gods

5 22.73%

Hybrid View

Veteran-Sergeant

Default Wishful Thinking- which faction should get a mini-dex?

Just a wishful thinking discussion...was thinking about how much I want to see a Genestealer Cult mini-dex and wondered what you guys thought

My answer is Squats (nay Space Dwarfs) and personally, I like a Genestealer cult, but I think the other Chaos Gods should get their due first.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Librarian

I would love some sqaut action, ally with tau or imperium, weapons as apropriate.

I voted for the GCs cause I feel bad the nids are so all alone, the ability to maybe loot some other tech could really changeup the nid game and give them a lil more diversity of play style. i canned a lot of my army sans a stealer swarm and a select few things minus my big bugs, wouldnt mind getting a chance to do something with them and a lil side force as well

Chapter-Master

I want to see the Slaugth with their weird bio-constructs ;

[url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slaugth[/url]

Thave have three types of constructs described, Vassals, Harvest which are descibred as vehicle-sized and Warrior Vassals. They have three HQ's described allthough it sounds like only Intendents are the ones that get into the action. Seems perfect for a mini-dex and you could make a kit for all three of the vassal types and make them duel kits to double the units and a clampack for the Intendents.

Yeah, i've thought about this a bit :P
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I want to see the Slaugth with their weird bio-constructs
    You would

Personally, I am so close to spending a bunch of money on Dreamforge's Eisenkern minis (and other bits) and making an Adeptus Arbites army ...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
    You would

Personally, I am so close to spending a bunch of money on Dreamforge's Eisenkern minis (and other bits) and making an Adeptus Arbites army ...
    Blimey, It's like I got a reputation for obsessing over asymmetrical floating aliens here or something :P
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses