BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see get the next mini-dex?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genestealer Cult

10 45.45%
  • Deathwatch

6 27.27%
  • Black Templars

1 4.55%
  • One of the (not Khorne) Chaos gods

5 22.73%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Where is the option for Eldar Exodites?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Librarian

my guess is there'll be some sort of mega-psyker unit, somthing a of a squishy flak armoured librarius conclave from the hive underworld.

put that with the magus' powers and some of the broodlord/brotherlord/patriarchs ML1s and you might be looking at some sort serious psyker force. especially if they do something nuts like give the patriarch and the magus the ability to do something nuts like remove fearless or some sort of other badass old-school power like that

Librarian

Kult of Speed or Speed Freakz for Orks. With the Kastrel Novem book out of print, and the Forgeworld PDF gone. Units like Zhardsnark are currently gone, and probably won't be updated. Getting weird units like a Big Squiggoth with a rocket/jet pack bolted on would be awesome, as well as getting Wazzdakka back too.

Brother-Captain

Anything non-human and non-Imperial. There are way, way, way too many armies that all belong to a single faction.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    Anything non-human and non-Imperial. There are way, way, way too many armies that all belong to a single faction.
    Agreed. Galaxy feels so small with so few aliens represented imo
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    It's funny how everyone views the game a little differently even though we all read the same fluff.

I've always saw 40k as a game of Imperial expansion followed by Imperial civil war (analogous to the fall of Britain's "empire".) All of the other Xenos are just minor players in a game about humans fighting their dark side.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Banned

Daemonkin books are not mini-sized, so they are out.

Black Templar are a Supplement target unless they plan to go Angels/Wolves with them. So unless the Angels and Puppies go mini-dex, Templars are also pointless.

Deathwatch is Legion of the Damned-sized, but could be bigger.

But Genestealer Cults have been around for quite some time, would provide some actual new models instead of only needing an upgrade sprue, and the 'Nids need some loving.

Deathwatch has been lost in the woods ever since the 5th ed SM codex dropped. would be cool if they got brought back.

What I'd love to see as out-of-left-field minidexes are Mercenaries, Rogue Traders, and... Perpetuals.

Veteran-Sergeant

What I'd love to see as out-of-left-field minidexes are Mercenaries, Rogue Traders, and... Perpetuals.
    I'd really like to see a Rogue Trader mini-dex...or even a set of Kill Teams style rules for them.
    Last edited by Ivarr; 01-08-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Orky Klans.

Wildboyz, Madboyz, Tinboyz, Boarboyz.

Loads of stuff they could cover.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast