BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Spin off the Witch Elves as their own army.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Spin off the Witch Elves as their own army.
    Team witch elf FTW!

I want them to have more of the Medusa stuff, I love that Bloodwrack medusa. Witch-elf infantry with snake lower bodies ect. They need heroes too, but otherwise they almost have enough models so it wouldn't take that much work I'd think.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Darnok over on Warseer has rumoured the three other factions will be getting their multi book before long.

I hope so. I'm desperate to see what's what!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Having just taken the AoS plunge by investing in a force of Savage Orruks I am very curious to see what cool new stuff the Destruction forces will get eventually, especially the Bonesplitta's (Savages) faction. Content to wait a while though, got a fair few things to assemble and paint in the meantime, including a Forgeworld Rogue Idol which I'm gonna use as a Giant.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Wish I hadn't had to sell my Rogue Idol it's a fantastic piece!

I'm hoping we'll see more Forest Gobbos - indeed, just more Gobbos.

Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I've still got two Arachnarok crews on sprue knocking about. Free to a good home (spiders long since converted and sold on)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Wish I hadn't had to sell my Rogue Idol it's a fantastic piece!

I'm hoping we'll see more Forest Gobbos - indeed, just more Gobbos.

Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I've still got two Arachnarok crews on sprue knocking about. Free to a good home (spiders long since converted and sold on)
    psst, screw the Arachnarok, I got the real thing...and she wins battles for me even, the opponents just end up leaving and running away out of terror
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

As a Death player, there are a few individual unit and character concepts I'd like to see get rules and models, but on a faction scale, I think Undead are already well served by the current selections of boney, ghosty, fleshy, rotting, blood-sucking, tissue-wrapped, and stone-carved subdivisions within the existing Vamp Counts and Tomb Kings compendiums.

As such, when it comes time to add new factions to the Death alliance, I'd be more interested in seeing in the living residents Shyish, grim-natured, Nagash-worshipping human, elven, dwarven, or even halfling civilizations founded by Nagash's various mortarchs in the image of their lost homelands from the old world. Dour warriors who fight shoulder to shoulder with the undead, perhaps even automatically rising as zombies when slain. Warriors who battle against chaos, but who hate Sigmar for abandoning the people of the realms, and instead give their allegiance to those Deathlords who stayed behind to protect their mortal subjects/livestock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123