Not ignoring the answers. I've read the stuff. Also not trying to find fault just to find fault. I could be a LOT pickier if I wanted to go that route. (And then I could also be just as insulting and claim you're trying to read things that aren't there and explain what isn't explained. Just as silly.)

I think there's potential, but they didn't plot it out, which is clear, and it's leading to contradictions and problems. Ditto for them attempting to continue selling certain models.

You're explaining away the Incarnates. But that still leaves the Mortarchs, who died, and weren't tied to the Winds of Magic. And if we can claim the Winds of Magic saved certain Incarnates, why couldn't they save Grimgor? See, that doesn't work.

They can explain these things, but they'd have to go retcon some of what they've written. Not really a huge deal because they're already doing it in some places. (Heck, they have to do it just to have any human factions in the game, given that all the human kingdoms and empires fell to Chaos, so, assuming people survived, they certainly don't have an army.)

This is a "wish list." So I'm just expressing my wish for them to slow down, stop trying to flood the marketing with fiction and background, and actually take the time to make sure it's all flowing together properly.

Also, yeah, if I was just finding fault just because I "hate" AoS (which seems like a fallback claim to use against anyone who isn't 100% positive), then that means I "hate" Star Wars given what I said about the old EU and how messy and contradictory and full of bad stories it got. Which is kind of funny given all the Star Wars stuff throughout my home (and even on my desk at work). But hey, the Age of Sigmar books I have, ebooks on my Kindle, and masses of GW figures are surely themselves just signs of my irrational hatred for GW and inability to know what I'm discussing.

I feel I should apologize because this seems to be getting to borderline hostile, but I'm just so tired of people answering any criticism with claims that people "hate" AoS or GW and don't play the games or spend money on the stuff and thus aren't allowed to have opinions. (Which is especially peculiar in a topic that is supposed to be about opinions.)