BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Turn and face the stra-ch-ch-changer!

Turn and face the stra-ch-ch-changer. Thats what Tzeentch says, anyway.
    Here I am with a video on my Tzeentch Warband, the 'Scions of Helbrass'
    Have a nice day!

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDvC92JqiI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDvC92JqiI[/URL]

Default Killing Frogs and Arming Chaos Warriors

Adding some Chaos Warriors - wondering what you guys think is the best way to arm them?
    I have a couple of packs of great weapons, but I also like Sword and Shield? Polearms seem to be a strange choice - the only real application I can see for them is putting them in the 2nd or 3rd rank, giving you more attacks? Bizzare!
    Cheers

Another 5 Knights. Bit of made up lore in this one. Hope you like Really appreciated your feedback and comments on the last video - will be making a unit of Undivided sword and board warriors lead by Harry the Hammer/Harrald Hammerstorm. I feel quite within my rights to ressurect him - in many ways he is a symbol of Warhammer, after all!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	17294Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	17295Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Size:	206.0 KB 
ID:	17296

Alright?
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while - didn't want to end up spamming you guys :P
    Just an update now I've reached 50 Wounds, which is preceded by what I can recall of the last batrep I played - which was absolutely amazing!
    Cheers, A

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0232.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	17468Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0233.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	17469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0234.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	17470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0258.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	174.9 KB 
ID:	17471

Brother-Captain

I think you're not getting many responses because you're in the wrong bit of the forums. :P
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Thank you!
    Can you tell me where it should be, then? I look through the other fields in 'the AoS Lounge' and none of the areas seem to correspond to what it is I'm talking about!

Brother-Captain

It's a little confusing. Painting, modelling, lore and showing off your army goes in the right section of the Hobby Lounge area, which is half way down the page. [url=http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?14-Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Miniatures-and-Painting-Projects]This is the Age of Sigmar one.[/url]

Battle reports go in the Tactics section of the AoS Lounge, there's a subforum for them. I hope that helps.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams