How do?

Time for some relatively idle chit chat, methinks.

As per the title, I'm interested in an idle way about what people's budgets are like when it comes to their hobby.

And not just GW, neither. I'm talking paints, books, models, glue, general supplies etc.

No cunning master plan at work, just interested.

For me, it varies.

This month for instance, I spent the equivalent of £164.00 in GW.

There was a bit of gap filling (final two AoS audio drama parts), keeping up to date with other books (completist weirdo) lead to the Fyreslayer Battletome and Novel, plus some bits for my Undead.

And that's pretty average for me, mostly because I like to have all the books to hand (I even kept the in order of release until I moved house) even if I don't play that army.

Previously, I'd also share that budget with X-Wing when new releases came out, but I recently sold all that stuff. I barely had time to play, and much as I like the models, I had waaaaay too much stuff (typically two or more of each small ship) and it took up too much space.

I would do a poll, but I've got no idea what to make the integers, and seeing as I'm not up to any clandestine shenanigans it wouldn't serve much purpose