BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Yeah, that's the kicker... they got the mouthy part right, and then went and screwed it up.

At least they fixed it. Finally.
    My nerd pride is bursting at the seams. I really hope its as good as they say. Im giving it the same treatment as Star Wars. Haven't watched a single preview nor read a single piece of literature on it. They filmed it in Vancouver and I even turned off the news when they showed it, going in to the movie with zero preconceived notions, hope its good. I have every single issue, not agent x...wasn't really a fan, and really have some high hopes. Heres to hoping

Couldn't help myself with Star Wars, had to see the trailers and stuff. Having seen trailers and the small preview clips for Deadpool, it looks like it's got the feel right. But I suspect we'll need Deadpool 2 to get more action with him in the suit, since they have to set up his origin story in this movie, which will probably eat up the first 30-40 minutes or so. Not that I have an issue with that... especially as we haven't seen his origin story a dozen times in the last decade like a certain wall-crawler.

Chaplain

The only snippet I heard that I wasn't wild aboot is that he has a girlfriend...DP never really had a gf for the series, it was kinda the inside joke..Siren, Boomer, and a couple other interests. Now he is er was, because marvel has a hard on for reboots, married. The only "deal breaker" for me personally would be if he doesn't break the fourth wall I will be a bit non-plussed...its his thing so I hope they do that, other than that Im sure it will be a new take on him and really for the last 8 or so years it seems all they wanna do is re-hash origin stories, like the web head you mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12