BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warscrolls of the Fallen (defunct unit rules)

How do?

So some stuff is falling by the way side, at least for the time being. They're not being included in the Grand Alliance books, and their models are being taken off the shelf. This means their Warscrolls now can't easily be found......until now

Yes folks, Mystery Industries has the solution. And that solution is simple. Open up my copy of the AoS app, and screen shot the stuff that's not readily available.

Now, I will need your help with this. Seeing as I've got the app, and thus all the Warscrolls, I don't feel the need to get the Grand Alliance books. Therefore, I don't know first hand what isn't in there, you dig?

Attached are the Warscrolls of what I think is everything 'missing' from Chaos. If there are others, let me know and I can add them.

I'll do the same as each factions book comes out.

In theory, there's no copyright issues here. The App is freely available, and these images are taken from it. The Warscrolls at all times remained the copyright and property of Games Workshop plc.

Without further ado, the first attachments. Enjoy!

And remember - these are NOT home brew replacements. These are screenshots of GW's Warscrolls for the units.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	17342   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	217 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	17343   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	217 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	17344   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	203 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	17345   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	199 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	17346  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	206 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	17347   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	185 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	17348   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	189 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	17349   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	193 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	17350   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	201 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	17351  

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'll have to check my book at home this evening... but that's about eight hours from now.

I've been considering doing some homebrew for true "lost units," but I mean really old stuff that didn't make the initial cut. Luckily, lack of points means I don't have to try to figure out a proper points value for things.

True dat!

Once you've checked, just post up a list. I also need to add the Hellcannon, wot I fergot.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Just download the pdfs...

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules[/url]

Brother-Captain

I'm not sure if I'm getting what you want, exactly, but on the Lizardmen side the only model that doesn't have a new comparible warscroll are the Skink Chiefs, Jungle Swarms and the special character Oxyotl. Several other special characters no longer have unique rules and become generic heroes or unit leaders.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Um, the old stuff is all still in the age of sigmar app, regardless?

That said, the lizarmen compendium pdf is no longer up on the GW site. Hrm. If anybody is interested in the rules of models and lines that are likely to be or have been discontinued (chaos ogres, chaos trolls, old special characters, the entire brettonian and tomb kings lines), now would probably be a good time to save local copies of the relevant compendiums that remain.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by malisteen View Post
    Um, the old stuff is all still in the age of sigmar app, regardless?

That said, the lizarmen compendium pdf is no longer up on the GW site. Hrm. If anybody is interested in the rules of models and lines that are likely to be or have been discontinued (chaos ogres, chaos trolls, old special characters, the entire brettonian and tomb kings lines), now would probably be a good time to save local copies of the relevant compendiums that remain.
    in oz at least it still is.....

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-lizardmen-en.pdf[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Tushan View Post
    in oz at least it still is.....

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-lizardmen-en.pdf[/url]
    I was wrong, it still exists on GW's servers, and can be found via google search. However, from what I can tell there's no longer any way to navigate to it from the age of sigmar section of the site. Doesn't even show up under the 'all products under $10' tab like all the other compendiums. Nor does it show up when searching for 'lizardmen' or 'compendium' on the search bar.
    Last edited by malisteen; 02-10-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malisteen View Post
    I was wrong, it still exists on GW's servers, and can be found via google search. However, from what I can tell there's no longer any way to navigate to it from the age of sigmar section of the site. Doesn't even show up under the 'all products under $10' tab like all the other compendiums. Nor does it show up when searching for 'lizardmen' or 'compendium' on the search bar.
    There's a link on the bottom of the website labeled "Warhammer Age of Sigmar Rules," under "Rules Errata" in the "HERE TO HELP" section of the footer, takes you to this page:

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules[/url]

Lizardmen compendium's still there.

Works for US, too. Don't know why mine had defaulted to GB, but just swap GB for US in the URL and you'll see.

I'd guess it's not listed in the system as a product (especially as there's now an actual product to get), and their search is set to search products rather than all site pages (not an uncommon issue with sites dominated by storefronts), so it won't show up via search. But the link's still there if you know where to look.

They're up there for now.

I'd rather spend time on a superfluous source now, than be too late it to do it at a future point

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast