BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

One thing that does seem promising, the sprues that the Deathwatch figures come on have the right breakdown to fit in to a standard box .I hope this means that a boxed set of these guys will be available eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    Yep rulwise unbound is as valid as anything else.
    I'd never argue it isn't. Love Unbound and all the fun things you can do with it. Unfortunately, it *does* require opponent agreement, and too often people hear "Unbound" and think of something like eight Wraithknights or whatever, rather than a fluffy list using an interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    The Enhanced Editions show just how far GW went to edit out the logo on the back of one of the Corehammer shirts on a picture of last years Warhammer Fest.
    I say Willis, I'm afraid the meaning of your statement is unclear. Could you possibly provide clarification, old bean?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post

He can in the board game, its on his card. I guess that means the issue is with the power, not the Patriarch, it was already pretty oddly worded.
    I meant purely for use in 40K
    I'm looking forward to playing the board game but I think I will get far more use out of these fellas in 40k.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I say Willis, I'm afraid the meaning of your statement is unclear. Could you possibly provide clarification, old bean?
    There was a Corehammer T Shirt with a moshing Space Marine on the back in the style of a certain hardcore design, someone was wearing one at Warhammer Fest.
    When his picture was in WD, it was 'shopped to be a plain white t shirt, on the Enhanced Edition, you can see the "Corehammer" print on the bottom of the shirt which identifies it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I meant purely for use in 40K
    I'm looking forward to playing the board game but I think I will get far more use out of these fellas in 40k.
    I getcha, I just mean that if he can use the power in the board game, I assume they meant for him to use the power in 40K too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    I'd never argue it isn't. Love Unbound and all the fun things you can do with it. Unfortunately, it *does* require opponent agreement, and too often people hear "Unbound" and think of something like eight Wraithknights or whatever, rather than a fluffy list using an interesting concept.
    The interpretation that Unbound requires your opponents permission also means that using any method of choosing your army requires discussion with the opponent. This is correct of course, all armies should be discussed and agreed before the game.

Brother-Captain

White Dwarf Daily has a pretty decent video playthrough of Mission 7 up today. It's an hour and a half long to watch it, but really well done. I enjoyed watching Amy's Deathwatch team take on Chris's Cultists.

https://youtu.be/Kh_aL3IX1dc
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post

These days you really need your opponents agreement for any force organisation or at least a chat about what's allowed 😳. I've always found it a little disappointing that people automatically assume the worse when it comes to an other's army selection, they certainly do though.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Chapter-Master

So has anyone noticed that blood ravens leg yet?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It's....erm....quite leggy? And I have to say, as a regular user of legs, it's in the most anatomically appropriate place?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I meant the "Vidya" scroll as in vidya games as in video games?
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 03-01-2016 at 03:49 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast