BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

As far as I remember from 2nd edition, 4th generation is almost human (the Magus is from 4th generation) and the first offspring of 4th generation hybrids are purestrain.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferism View Post
    Anyone know the base count for this? I was thinking of getting some Secret Weapon bases to use with these models to match the steel grating of the board tiles. I've found that it uses 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm and 75mm bike calvary bases, but not how many of each, especially the 25mm and 32mm. I haven't seen the number of bases in any unboxing articles yet...
    Emailed GW's customer support and they responded quickly! Here's what they said:

"Thank you for writing in to us! The base count should be as follows for Deathwatch: Overkill:

40mm round x 1
    50mm round x 1
    75mm oval x 1
    25mm round x 18
    32mm round x 31

I hope this helps, and I hope you have a great afternoon. Please let us know should you have any other questions."

Had good fun playing this yesterday. Well, playing missions 1,2 and 4, which were very close.

Mission 3 seems horribly broken though. Basically, take the bike, place it on the servo skull and pick it up. Jump over the gap in one of the attack phases. Next turn move 4 zones, block the entry point if need be, next turn move and run off the board.

Nid player has pot luck on his draws and because of the size of the bike, can't even lock the bike down (and generally the two marines can take out one card of nids the first turn and second/third turn just ignore the nids that arrive to run off the board).

Can't see any way the nid player can win except possibly drawing one of the hardest cards (like the patriarch or 5 autogun guys), which is obviously unlikely.

Has anyone else played this mission? Am I missing something?

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://www.spikeybits.com/?p=121064&preview=true"]spikeybits [/URL]3-29-2016

Tempestus Scions come to Deathwatch Overkill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scion-overkill-00.jpg 
Views:	808 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	17865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scion-overkill-01.jpg 
Views:	927 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	17866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scion-overkill-02.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	17867
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Sergeant

Any idea which issue these rules will be in?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223