BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brother-Captain

Skaven and Beasts, my brother and I can't wait.

If Beasts get some decent rules, I'll more than likely start them as an army. I love their models, but not enough to try putting a force together with the current state of their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Don't even try to resist Darkseer!

The Doomwheel is returning, and what could possibly irritate those serious Fantasy generals across the tabletop from you more than having their carefully crafted tactics and minis destroyed by a giant wooden warp-stone enhanced hamster-ball?

What's not to love?
    that quote alone makes me want to play Rats and get into FB but like Darkseer said I just like 40k too much

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Just started a new beast army. Immediately realized that the rules are.....well....rubbish. But I knew that already. Didn't expected to be this bad...so can't wait for the new book!
    beasts of chaos can still punk people. especially VC. your khorne mark still grants +1 power dice. you can ride in with 18 chariots, having 8 come in from behint the army and have 20 dispel dice. try casting through THAT, stupid jerks.

(i know, that list owuld be horrible against VC. It's hypothetical. )

Should be interesting to see if the beastmen get their own version of the chaos lores.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123