HQ:

Plague Lord Uzbek - Chaos Lord with Mark of Nurgle, Penguin of Nurgle, Sigil of Corruption, Combi-bolter, Power Fist, VotLW - 183pts
He Who Speaks - Dark Apostle with VotLW and Ichor Blood - 110pts

Troops:

They Who Praise - 30 Cultists - 120pts
They Who Thank - 30 Cultists - 120pts

Fast Attack:

Heralds of Pestilence - 6 Bikers with Mark of Nurgle, 2 Meltaguns - 192pts
Mother and Father - 2 Chaos Spawn with Mark of Nurgle - 92pts

Heavy Support:

They Who Destroy - 5 Havocs with Mark of Nurgle, 4 Autocannon - 130pts

Corpse Wagon - Rhino with Havoc Luncher, Warpflame Gargoyles - 52pts

+++BEGIN REPORT+++

The 'Cult of the Inflamed' on Cespenar is now confirmed as a cult dedicated to the Ruinous Powers. It is suspected that their heresy has spread beyond the Underhivers into the units sent to keep order in the area. Combat reports suggest elements of the local PDF are turning towards the cult, drawn in by their preachings about the recent 'Erupter' outbreak. Several accounts suggest the cult are in possession of not only Imperial armaments, but also suggest that the cult may be lead by Traitor marines. Recommend despatch of an inquisitor to determine the nature and scale of the threat, and if necessary, order orbital annihilation of the infected Hive.

Ever your loyal servant,

Scribe Matthias Wilby

+++REPORT END+++

The plan is, broadly speaking, drive at anything that doesn't love Daddy Nurgle and hit it with our poisonous, pus-oozing hugs. I've dropped the Helbrutes because I've always found in my previous games that they've never quite won their value back, and they tend to get squashed either by folks with melta-bombs, or angry Dreadnoughts who I've missed last turn with a nearly point-blank multi-melta.

Plague Lord Uzbek will ride with Mother and Father straight into whatever I want to kill, and hopefully with six wounds of T6 protecting his flabby hide and a 4++ save after T6 he will manage to tank through anything my opponent can toss at me without risking losing objectives.

He Who Speaks will lead They Who Thank into whatever has to be forced out of the game right now and keep flailing at them with their close combat feathers until the game ends or all the cultists have vomited over enough of the enemy to wipe them out. The second cultist unit will be used to swamp even more into the same combat if it looks like it's going to go south, or be used to take an objective. If the opportunity appears to take on a decent target (such as a devastator squad or something else shooty) I will take it, but mostly these guys are throwaway wounds to protect my expensive stuff...er, I mean, 'devoted followers and beloved children of Father Nurgle whose contribution is deeply valued.'

The Heralds will simply ride around blasting anything that dares to have an armour value, and again, with T6, 3+ saves, I can't anticipate them losing many bodies over the course of a 1000pts game. If there's no targets left, I will park them on an objective and laugh as bolter fire pings off them - anything below S6 really won't be much of a threat to these guys.

They Who Destroy are simply to be parked on T1 on something tall and will spend the game blasting stuff with an armour value or any squads that can do with thinning down - in particular any TEQ or units threatening my lovely cultists.

Finally, the Corpse Wagon is a bargain-bin Whirlwind; with Havoc Launcher, which seems to be an infinite-fire weapon rather than the Hunter-Killer Missile of old, and Warpflame Gargoyles (looking forward to gluing nurglings on the tank to represent that!) it can plant pie-plates anywhere on the table where they are needed - and if necessary, it could carry the Havocs somewhere, but if I have to move them either I've mucked up my deployment or my opponent has done something very clever. I'm sure Daddy Nurgle won't let that happen, will he?

As an aside, my Tomb Kings Chariots should be here in a few days so I can start work mounting my Plague Marines on there. I'd like to mount one of the 'Plague Marines on a Bike' models onto the back of a Carnosaur for Lord Uzbek, and do some Green Stuff to give the Carnosaur a bloated belly, some sores and maybe an eye hanging out (lovely) to represent the Penguin (snicker). If anyone who knows what they're doing wants to give some advice I'd love to hear it!

Thoughts?