BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Scout

Wow, that was ...special.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherJoe View Post
    Ah, odd conversions.

One of these days I'll be good enough at converting to build my "dream" Emperor's Children army...

...in which every squad is one of my favorite bands.

"Squad Coheed! Take out that loyalist scum! Set sonic weapons on WELCOME HOME!"

"Squad Disturbed! See to it that those Guardsmen are down with The Sickness!"

...yeah, you get the idea.
    omg the possibilities! Squads Iron Maiden, Poison, Cinderella, Skid Row! or devastator squads Metallica, Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer. Assault squads Warrant and Whitesnake! Captain Dokken! Chaplain Judas Priest! rofl...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    omg the possibilities! Squads Iron Maiden, Poison, Cinderella, Skid Row! or devastator squads Metallica, Motorhead, Megadeth, Slayer. Assault squads Warrant and Whitesnake! Captain Dokken! Chaplain Judas Priest! rofl...
    And yet, you forget squad [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.Metalocalypse"]Dethklok[/URL]?

(But as long as the cursed item [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AquaTeenHungerForce"]The Belt of Foreigner[/URL] is left out, the better.)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    They are the spawn of 4Chan, mortal enemies of the Angry Marines: [url]http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Pretty_Marines[/url]
    Why did I suspect this before you brought it up? Anything that's wrong and odd about the world most likely had its origins there....

Veteran-Sergeant

I would have to buy it...just so I could play it a year or two later and watch peoples faces...

The vehicles man, they're shineys...I can't resist the shineys....sparkle...must..havvvvvvvve....

It really was a well done idea, gotta give props!
    "Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant"

I feel like I have to purify myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka

Battle-Brother

0_o

These just look so strange. The paint job is great actually... just not right.

Scout

I do gotta give the painter some credit...the SM biker legs don't look absolutely ridiculous on that White Lion...

I wish someone would do an Angry Marines army

"Always angry...all of the time!"

Occuli Imperator

Default ..don;'t forget your angry eyes..

Of course they would all have to include the specific wargear "Angry Eyes", c.f. Toy Story II

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast