[URL="https://hitman.com"]The Hitman series[/URL] is getting a new installment soon, surprisingly and creatively named Hitman.

Gameplay video (with story spoilers):

HITMAN will launch on March 11 2016 as a truly episodic game experience with a major live component. The episodic nature of HITMAN allows us to craft both individual stories centred on Agent 47’s targets as well as longer season stories involving 47, Diana Burnwood, the ICA and an entirely new main cast.
The structure is inspired by contemporary TV series’ and will unfold over multiple seasons. To begin with, the overall story and the individual mission stories run in parallel but as the first season progresses, the tracks will merge and become one.
It's just had an open beta (which I forgot about) and all the reports from it have been glowing, saying its a return to the series' roots after the 'controversial' last installment Hitman: Absolution. The focus is back on open-ended solutions and less linear progression which is a good thing. I am really loving the sound of the Contracts system offering much more replayabiity than a simple story mode. I actually quite liked Absolution but this is sounding really promising.