BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HH Spoiler Dump

Default HH Spoiler Dump

Enjoy

[spoiler]

[v] Siege of Terra [/b]

- Imperial Fists invade Mars pre-siege. Take big casulties.
    - Little Horus lowers the shields on the Vengeful Spirit.
    - Sigismund kills Kharn.
    - The Khan gets revenge on Mortarion. (This will make sense soon)
    - Loken kills Tormageddon.
    - There are 4 loyal legions at the Siege. The Salamanders and Vulkan fight in the webway, their efforts unrecorded.
    - Oli Perrson intervenes in the final duel
    - Abbadon kills Lil Horus.

Lion and the Wolf

- The brothers butt heads. And battleships. DA vs SW and DA.
    - The 13th find Magnus. Magnus turns them all feral, before leaving them to get lost for 10k years.

White Scars

- The Khan is the second primarch to stay at Terra.
    - The Blood Ravens are a White Scar successor with Arvida as their Chapter Master.
    - The Brotherhood of the Storm form the "Stormlords" chapter.
    - Hibou Khan is forgiven by the Khan. He becomes a rather key character.

1k Sons

- Magnus is effectivally a "C'tan shard/(s)". The Magnus you see doing good things is not necessarily the one doing all the bad stuff.

Ultramarines

- Thiel forms the Genesis Chapter.
    - The Sotha Defense Chapter take up Dantioch's heraldry in honor of his death. The visions the Pharos used to grant them lead to an obsession with predicting the future.

Grey Knights
    - Malcador works to form the GK legion. Yes legion.
    - AL schism. Omegon flees to Terra. Schism forces the AL to miss Terra.
    - Omegon takes stolen gene tech back to Terra. Helps Malc. make a truly "legion" legion.
    - The 8: "Omegon, Zharost, Severian, Rubio, Ison, Umojen, Narek, Zaherial"
    - A legion's worth of marines go into the warp, only a chapter survives.
    - Legion was meant to turn the tide of the war. Imminent arrival of Horus forces Malcador to "safeguard" Titan in the warp.

Imperium Secundus

- Last remnants of the Pharos power used to get Sanguinius and Polux to where they most want to be. The Lion to whom he most wants to find. Guilliman doesn't really want to leave, and as such he's left stranded.

[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Raximus; 02-23-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Chapter-Master

What am I reading?
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Speculation I'd wager.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

- Sigismund kills Kharn.

[/spoiler]
    Yeah, sure.
    It's not as though Kharn is running around killing anyone he can reach 10000 years after the siege of the Emperor's Palace or anything.....

Remember that Lucius was killed by Nykona Sharrowkyn and he is still kicking. Chaos does some weird things.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Djbz View Post
    Yeah, sure.
    It's not as though Kharn is running around killing anyone he can reach 10000 years after the siege of the Emperor's Palace or anything.....
    Well, to be fair Kharn has already 'died' twice so far... He seems to be able to survive the most horrific of wounds and return from the seemingly dead, like when he returns from the beating Loken gives him. So it may be he is thought to be killed, but somehow survives due to the machinations of Chaos despite grievous wounds. So perhaps it should be 'Sigismund 'kills' Kharn'.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

And how many times has Vulkan died so far?

Heck, even I've died, and I am still here.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Hmm it was nice wish listing until I read the Blood Ravens part. Highly doubt they are White Scars.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chaplain

Yeah pretty sure the Chris Wraight short story confirms the Blood Ravens are a Thousand Sons successor made up of the loyal guys that missed Prospero burn.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Haighus View Post
    Well, to be fair Kharn has already 'died' twice so far... He seems to be able to survive the most horrific of wounds and return from the seemingly dead, like when he returns from the beating Loken gives him. So it may be he is thought to be killed, but somehow survives due to the machinations of Chaos despite grievous wounds. So perhaps it should be 'Sigismund 'kills' Kharn'.
    if you know your early siege fluf - The Battle of Terra
    During the culminating siege of the Imperial Palace, Khârn was at the forefront of every assault. When the battle ended with the loyalist forces victorious, Khârn lay dead upon a mound of corpses at the walls of the Inner Palace. His fellow World Eaters carried his corpse away with them as they fought their way back to their ships. Once on board they discovered that by some dark miracle, he still lived.Whether Khorne himself breathed life back into the berserker's body or whether the relentless clamour of battle revived his blood-lusting spirit remains a mystery, but since the Heresy Khârn has survived the bloodiest battles to the current age and never came so close to death again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast