BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Azyr Empires Resource Campaign for AOS released - Azyr Comp updated

The time has come at last to unveil Azyr Empires.

This was a work that started back in November and is based off of a campaign system that I had incorporated from Mighty Empires back in the late 90s. Its seen a lot of action and it was fun bringing it up to speed to Age of Sigmar.

You can find the packet here at: [url]www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/AzyrEmpires.pdf[/url]

Additionally I have brought an online Army builder for Azyr Comp
    [url]www.louisvillewargaming.com/AzyrBuilder.aspx[/url]

Azyr Comp was also updated with the latest version to work with this:
    [url]www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/AzyrComp.pdf[/url]

The builder has a postback issue that i will eventually resolve. Both of these items are in beta. I expect bugs and will work to resolve them as I get to them.

Azyr Comp was written to facilitate this project so the two go hand in hand pretty well.

Thank you all for your patience. Remarks and comments can be directed toward me here, my email at [email][email protected][/email], or by PM.

There is talk of a campaign that goes beyond our group this summer, and a facebook group was created to discuss Empires, Azyr Comp, and that campaign.

[url]www.facebook.com/groups/AzyrEmpires[/url]

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Auticus; 02-25-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Really nice mod!

Been reading through and noticed that you reference a "Realm tile Chart",but cant seem to find it in the tile creation area or in the appendix`s in the back.Though you do have the listed effects of each special Realm area.Can you give me the page number for this?

All those in favour of Auticus adding 'Saint' as a prefix to his screen name say 'Aye'

AYE!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

AYE!

I would totally be onboard for a KS of this,possibly add in some physical components like a tile set and such.Actually with all the searching ive done ,there doesn't seem to be any buildable map sets like Mighty/Planetary Empires since they were discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Thostos View Post
    Really nice mod!

Been reading through and noticed that you reference a "Realm tile Chart",but cant seem to find it in the tile creation area or in the appendix`s in the back.Though you do have the listed effects of each special Realm area.Can you give me the page number for this?
    Thanks for the input. The facebook group is also giving some feedback. Please give me a page number to reference "tile". "Tile" means "territory", its just that I used to call them "tiles". I need to make that vocabulary consistent!

All those in favour of Auticus adding 'Saint' as a prefix to his screen name say 'Aye'
    I'm afraid i'm not cut out to be one of those!

On physical tiles - I may do a map expansion where there is a map component. I opted out of that this time because maps can be very rigid and resource campaigns are already an endurance event, adding the map makes it more so (because if you get cornered against someone you don't want to play against but thats the only option due to the map, you will quit)

Ah I see now. "Realm Tiles" are the special tiles laid out after it is mentioned (all points, and then the three per realm). A "realm tile" is a special tile that has special rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Auticus View Post
    Ah I see now. "Realm Tiles" are the special tiles laid out after it is mentioned (all points, and then the three per realm). A "realm tile" is a special tile that has special rules.
    Yeah,,im referencing the chart on Page 15 and result of 12.."Special tile,roll on the Realm Tile Chart....".It appears that there should be a random chance of one of the three listed possibilities per Special tile?

It probably should be more clear. There are three items so you'd D3 it.

- - - Updated - - -

I clarified the text a bit. I plan on releasing weekly builds of the file until stable so it should be in there by next build.

The Azyr Comp Army Web Builder flicker issue was resolved. You can now select items without it flickering back and forth. You do have to wait a few seconds for the page to fetch your data still but it does not flicker when it does it.

[url]www.louisvillewargaming.com/AzyrBuilder.aspx[/url]