Here we go again!
All Deep Strike Army. Have Dante Attach to one of the Assault Squad- do that cool thing where you land close and destroy something- preferable expensive.
Sanguinor is just cool.
Vanguard is that one trick wonder- Not many things will survive 36 Power Weapon attack and 3 Powerfist attacks. If a Sanguinary Priest is nearby- that's Str 5 I5, and if Sanguinor is near, add 9 more power weapon and 1 powerfist attack. There's a reason so many locator beacons are around.

Mortis Dreads are for popping transports and light armor- They'll do a decent job of that. Use the Drop Pods as cover, and get LOS on side armor.

Sterngaurd-- I might take those guys out- originally I planned to have Tycho and a Corbulo in that squad, but they might be points better spent in other places. However, they are sill rockin'.

Tell me what you think? What would you change? I purposely have 5 Drop Pods so that the three Mortis (or combo) can land far away and start rockin' the Autocannons. It is possible that the 135 points for those drop pods could be used elsewhere. Essentially, if you add the drop pods, and the 2 drop pod squads, it comes out to 625 points- I could replace that with two Furioso Libbies (obviously, with Blood Lance) and a third drop pod squad-- allow both Libbies to start on the board at turn one, and have three Mortis Dreads--- 5 dreads... but that might be a bit rich.

HQ 500
225 Dante
Commander
275 Sanguinor
The Exemplar

Hv SUPPORT 495
165 Mortis Dreadnought
Dread, 2 Twin-Linked Autocannons
Dedicated Transport: Drop Pod with Locator Beacon
165 Mortis Dreadnought
Dread, 2 Twin-Linked Autocannons
Dedicated Transport: Drop Pod with Locator Beacon