BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ba codex crazyness with crons

In the new blood angels codex it mentions that the Blood angels and crons were fighting until nids show up and then they TEAM UP AGAINST THE NIDS! Apparently crons are all snuggly and sensible now and will fight as ppls allies.

First-Captain

Team up may not have been how it was intended rather, they both stopped killing each other till they had any chance of survival.

Abbess Sanctorum

Which is fairly normal. Deal with the biggest threat first; a full blown tyranid invasion is more important than a few tinheads.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Lol this entry in the codex made me laugh too. Although after the intitial like WARGHH , you see that its a tactical decision on both parts. The tyranid threat was too great to ignore, and after both sides were too weak to secure victory and they would just end up eradicating each other.

Librarian

Makes sense to me, they both just thought that tons and tons of bugs were a bigger threat than each other.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Librarian

Erm, strange fact: the only problem the Necrons have is that the Nids are stealing their energy. Other than this the Necrons are actually not going to be affected by the Tyranid presence AT ALL - doubly so since, what, they were probably on a 'dead' tomb world?
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

I think the Necrons might take exception to the Tyranids eating their faces... I know I'd be sorta partial to stopping that ASAP.

Occuli Imperator

Here is a simple explnation... The crone updated their software from Microsoft to apple snow leopard... Now they just simply work with you! Lol
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

I think the Necrons might take exception to the Tyranids eating their faces... I know I'd be sorta partial to stopping that ASAP.
    first im going to state i hate these new battle time graphs in the books, missed the good old battles that were in them, there is not enough information given.

dont have the book on me atm, but does the intry say that they were on a tomb world?

If they are not on a tomb world, then wouldnt it be tactically better for the necrons to phase out, such allowing the space marines to weaken the trynids untill the nids over run the space marines, then once the trynids have finished off the space wolves, for the necrons to have just telleported to a good spot and struck a vital blow, or grab what they wanted on the planet? or take the spacemarines last stand as a distraction to completely disengage and withdraw.

if they are on a tomb world, why were the nids on the planet then since according to fluff, nearly all necron tombworlds are nearly void of living organsims compared to most other planets. so far in fluff the trynids have avoided necron tomb worlds like the plague, since there one of the few races that could effectivly kill the trynids since the necrons dont have anything organic to consume, so the necrons get to phase back to the tomb world and get rebuilt while the nids take losses that they cant replenish since necron guns take apart things at the atomic level, wich would result as a loss of resources that the nids cant retrive till they enter the final stages of the planet consumtion.

sorry for the errors above, ill spellcheck it when i get home

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Extinction Angel View Post
    Crons don't have much in the way of Bio-Mass.
    To whom it may concern...
    BAALLOOOOGGGAAAA WHALE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast