BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules You Like

I'd like to echo support for the 'Only troops as scoring units', 'Can't consolidate into close combat', Outflanking, and Capturing objectives.

I also like the addition of the deep strike mishap table, vehicle ramming rules, and running.

Chapter-Master

I like how some of the rules like "no consolidating into cc" and "only troops as scoring" changed how the game was played. You have to think more, especially if you play small elite armies.

I love the ramming rules, even if they aren't that useful. It would be awesome to see them get a bit of a buff in the future. I want to see Land Raiders crushing rhino's under their treads. I'd also like to see tank shocks have a chance of killing someone. Maybe make any models that have to move take an initiative test or be crushed.

I like how simple TLOS is, but some of the details of the execution (as well as how players set up terraint) leaves something to be desired. Great idea, and I think they should keep it, it just needs a tweak or two.

Wound allocation rules were a good concept, but aren't as good in practice as on paper. They tend to slow the game down a bit too much, but the concept of making it easier to kill special models in the unit is great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12