BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Admech, knight formation??

I recently saw that there was a formation you can take with skitarii, admech, and a knight. Now I saw the pics of what it grants you but I never saw the name of the formation and wasn't sure if it maybe changed since its release. Was just looking for more specifics on it and maybe some clarification on what exactly it does! Thanks in advance!

You are thinking of the Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation from White Dwarf 69. It includes a Battle Congregation Detachment (from Cult Mechanicus), a Skitarii Battle Maniple, and an Imperial Knight Oathsworn Detachment. The benefits are that all units gain the Canticles of the Omnissiah rule from Cult Mechanicus, the Tech-Priest Dominus can re-roll Walord traits from the Cult Mechanicus table, all of your weapons lose the Gets Hot rule, and all weapon and wargear options for all models in the formation are free. It is one of the most powerful formations in the game.

And it's ace!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks