BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Looks like we're getting a sequel.

Shall go see this one on Friday, methinks.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

See a remake meant they missed out on this scene

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I think it'd be kinda tough to get Harold Ramis to do that, though.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Minor details...

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    I think it'd be kinda tough to get Harold Ramis to do that, though.
    If only there was a supernatural element to the films, so a sadly deceased character could turn up in spirit
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

As I said, minor details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    If only there was a supernatural element to the films, so a sadly deceased character could turn up in spirit
    I meant the logistics of actually filming it.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Saw it last night. Those people saying it was anti-men are either ****ing morons or haven't seen it, I'm leaning to the latter. Kevin is treated with far more respect and affection than Janine was in the original, and yes the villain is a creepy arse nerd but that's not sexism its just realistic lol. It was hilarious, it was clever, and the cameos were excellent, Dan Akroyd and Sigourney Weavers' in particular. Also? Two larger ladies in the main cast, not a single fat joke, and women shown eating and messing up their hair like normal people and not being immaculate all the time and it was just excellent.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Couldn't agree more with Eldargal. I went in expecting a good movie, and what I got was a great movie. It gave many nods to the original while still being its own film, and it was funny as heck!
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast