BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Jeez AX is correct - I would pay for Sisters vs Hrud just for obscurity. Probably the same gene that made my Dad by an old oop book on WWI panzers for £80.

I would like to see Squats versus Ratlings. Because even if you buy the Homeworlds getting eaten* Squats were widely enough travelled to feature elsewhere. And scrapping with ratlings would be funny. Or failing that, something with Imperial citizens in it, getting eaten either by plague zombies, or possibly a single stealer.

* There is an article that debunks this theory, on the basis of the fact whichever GW person said about the homeworlds, later conceded that it was an entirely throwaway line and wasd not planned canon for squats. Vulcans in Star trek reboot - dead planet, lots in the galaxy. Works for Squats.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Eldar Exodites Vs Orky Wildboyz.
    SOLD!

But with follow up Codexs
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Now, a game where the Deffwotch (an Ork Kommando unit modelling themselves on the Deathwatch) decide to infiltrate Commoragh and have to fight hordes of Wracks and Grotesques? Where the Dark Eldar get a massive variety of surgical upgrades, and the Deffwotch get strategy cards like teleskopik legs, face-eater squigs, and cranial bombs?

That's a Xenos game I'd buy.
    Oh boy, I'm throwing all my teef at the screen, but it's failing to give me this game. I'd pre-order the Gork out of it.

Especially if we get a Cyboar riding Nob (to parody the White Scar dude), maybe a couple sweet old-school "disciplined" Stormboyz... I'd be all about it.

Not to mention my other army is DE, and I'd love some more gribbly bitz for when I get around to making my Grotesques...

What about Eldar/DE chariot races?

I can imagine a sort of racing game based on the pseudo-Roman/Greek coliseum races with a little gladiator fighting thrown in with spears, nets, tridents, bolos.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Ooooooohhhh....because they're not plasticificated yet, Eldar Rangers/Pathfinders creeping through a Tomb World trying to sabotage it, and having to fight through Canoptek stuff. That'd be a fun boardgame, and can be done in a similar way to Space Hulk and Deathwatch.

Could make it extra challenging for the Eldar by giving the Necron player a 'blind board', revealed only as the Eldar player enters a sector. I think Execution Force does that, but I've not played that yet.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12