BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Any idea when ursarax are coming?

I know there were a preview of them awhile ago. I was wondering if anyone knows when the ursarax models were set for release?
    Current armys: World Eaters, Dark Eldar, Grey Knights, Blood Angels, Orks, Crons, White Scars, Tau, 30k Death Guard, Iyandan, Deathwing

Chapter-Master

Not only do I not know when they are coming, I do not know what they are.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

According to lexicanum : [url]http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ursarax[/url]

Ursarax were advanced Jump Pack-equipped Tech-Thralls of the Adeptus Mechanicus designed in the later Great Crusade. They were first designed by Magos Explorator Enabrin Falkan as a heavy, rapid-moving close combat unit. Using a fusion of existing technologies sacred to the Mechanicum, materials and patterns taken from the Thallax of the Ordo Reductor, and the fruits of Falkan's own discovered, he created a monstrous killing engine.

Like the Thallax, they are Thralls rather than Servitors, selected from suitable human candidates for conversion so their living components retain a consciousness and dim recollection of their former selves. Neural anesthesia is automatically administered for the successful fulfillment of their orders, providing them with temporary relief from their tortured existence. After Falkan's mysterious disappearance, his warring acolytes dispersed to many different masters, taking the secret of the Ursarax with them. Ursarax were equipped with Lightning Claws and Volkite Incinerators.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

They were previewed at the Heresy Weekender. However, it looked like they were like 90% complete sculpts, not quite finished. It's been 4 or so weeks since the weekender. In the past most of the stuff at weekenders is out within 6 months.

I suspect either just before Warhammerfest, or first available there.

Just a gut feeling
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

I think your probably spot on about the release date, as we've still not seen any of the new Heresy Weapon variants yet an I was told last time I asked in WHW they were imminent.

I might nip in later and ask, as I need to pick up some other bits myself, if I do I'll post what I find