BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Brother-Captain

Love Super Noodles, have done since I was a kid. I've tried many other sorts of "instant" noodles over the years including Pot Noodles and to me none of them compare to the simple pleasure of a packet of super noodles with a stock cube tossed in for added flavour and plenty of buttered bread to go with it. My ultimate comfort food though has to be chips n dip, ideally Dorito's cheese tortilla chips with a pot of their brand hot salsa. Snack heaven for me.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I'm not a big fan of instant noodles, but the proper stuff is delicious.

Also, my manager just returned from a trip around Nothern India, and brought back some Soan Papdi, which is apparently a traditional sweet over there. It's interesting. I can best describe it as sugar-fibreglass with flavouring. Very crumbly and flaky, melts immediately in the mouth. Not the best sweet I've ever tried, but still pretty nice.

Best sweet treat probably goes to a Portuguese egg-custard tart that's spiced and put in flaky suet pastry. I can't remember the exact name of it, but a Portuguese lady who used to work here brought them in now-and-then, and they were delicious.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Just for Lols (I'm actually quite partial to Beef and Tomato flavour)

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678