Hey all! I'm looking for possible ideas or at least some direction in the paint scheme I'm doing on my skitarii army. I bought a decent batch of paints (citadel brand) and have a bottle of both nuln oil, and agrax earthshade arriving in the mail this week. I wanted my tin men to look as tho they were wearing very elegant armor made of gold and other metals and I planned on having the coats be black.

The list of colours I purchased are as follows:
Abaddon black, leadbelcher, ironbreaker, retributor armour, runefang steel, liberator gold, longbeard grey, and terminatus stone, I also have some lamiah medium and two texture paints... Astrogranite and stirland mud I believe.

There's a few I was not able to get cause the shop was out but I also plan on obtaining some ceramite white and necron compound. So now I'm just looking for some guidance on how to layer the colours and in which order. Also I'm open to other ideas as well. I'm fairly new to the painting of miniatures but I'm confident in my skills as a painter, so looking to the feedback! As always thanks in advance!!!