Hi everyone,

I am new to this Forum although I do post on other Forums such as 40K Online, Warseer etc, and thought I would share some pics of my current ongoing IG army.

I already have an almost complete 2000pt Cadian Army, but when the new IG Codex came out a year or so ago I couldn't resist starting another army, which in hindsight now seems bit crazy!

As my Cadian Army is pretty much "straight out of the box" I thought I would try something a little bit different this time around so I started a Macragge PDF army.

This army follows the Codex Astartes very closely, as all good citizens of Ultramar should!

Please bear in mind that this a Macragge PDF army, which is a bit different to a bona fide Guard army, so the unit markings etc relate to the rules laid down by Roboute Guilliman.

These Macragge PDF are attached to the Second Company Ultramarines of Cato Sicarius.

So here are some work in progress shots. I started this army back in November, so have been painting for about 5 months, but as yet nothing is totally finished. However once I have my HQ finished I will go back and finish off the rest of my troops before moving onto the tanks etc.

Also apologies for some of the photos, I have been having problems with the camera lately

HQ:

Colonel Iron hand Straken.
(I had to take his Shotgun off during painting.)

I have a fair few pics to show, but don't want to double post and am limited to 4 pics, so will post more of the command squad a bit later.

I also have quite a few pics of my Troops too.

Cheers for looking, C and C always appreciated.