Can someone tell me if this is legal? I want to pair Independent Characters from Blood Angels with 'lone wolves' from Deathwatch, making two man power teams.

The first pair is the Raven Guard Setoraz with Dante. I don't know if all Setoraz's rules can be shared with Dante (jump pack moves in both movement and assault phases, probably doesn't carry over) but I think Setoraz might be able to share his stealth and shrouded. The second two man power team would be the White Scar's Jetek Suberei with a Sanguinary Priest on bike, the Blood Chalice is kinda wasted as it would only affect another Blood Angel, but FNP would help.

Also I don't know if I can pair up Mephiston and the Blood Raven's psyker within the Deathwatch Squad Donatus then shove everyone inside a Blood Angel Land Raider. I know its a bit of a cluster-fluff, but it seems legal to me. These guys have really odd equipment, some decent, though random range, psychic powers, and some tricks in Assault.

All the other Junk from the Blood Angels codex is to provide a little boosted firepower (plasma guns, Multi-melta, heavy flamers) on vehicles that are almost as juicy targets as everything else... (plus 5 scouts to a fill a Troops choice)

-1500 points-

Flesh Tearers Strike Force

HQ Sanguinary priest on Bike with Melta bomb, Auspex
-95 points-

HQ Mephiston
-165 points-

LoW Dante
- 220 points-

TROOPS 5 bolter scouts
-55 points-

FAST 2 Land Speeders Heavy Flamer [free] Multi melta [20]
-140 points-

FAST Assault Squad 2 Plasma guns [30] rhino [free]
-115 points-

FAST Assault Squad 2 Plasma guns [30] rhino [free]
-115 points-

HEAVY Land Raider
-250 points-

Deathwatch Allies

HQ Blood Raven Librarian Jansus Natorian
-95 points-

TROOPS Squad Donatus (joined by Natorian and Mephiston, in Land Raider)
-175 points-

ELITE Edryc Setoraz (joined by Dante)
-35 points-

FAST Jetek Suberei (joined by Sanguinary Priest on Bike)
-40 points-