BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHFB and AoS

Ironically, with Battle Shock, Undead are now the least likely to crumble like they used to. BS10 for practically everyone. (Add the myriad ways you can keep bringing back models, and it gets even more obnoxious than they were before.)

Thankfully they remain fairly useless in a punch up. Distinctly middling attacks, and next to no save for Skellingtons.

They need their units to act together to really make things nasty.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

It is the way they should be and were, back In the day. I can't recall exactly when the crumble rule came in but it was a balance thing rather than a thematic rule. The undead shouldn't really be susceptible to running off mid battle. They should be fairly pants in combat though. I'm happy that they can take some casualties from battle shock as this can represent extra casualties caused as their opponents gain momentum in the fight but not form zombies (or whatever)running off.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Thankfully they remain fairly useless in a punch up. Distinctly middling attacks, and next to no save for Skellingtons.

They need their units to act together to really make things nasty.
    Pft. You say "useless" only because you haven't seen a unit buried under a pile of bones preventing it from having any further effect on the battle. Besides, with enough dice rolls, anyone can get lucky. (And if I can find an excuse to roll a hundred dice at once, by Gork, I'll take it!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12