This is based around the Angels Fury formation and the ability to DS and charge on same turn, as teh BA detachment gives a +1I none of the units have unwieldy weapons to benefit from this. Fortunately I play with people who are happy for my scouts to have BS & WS 4 and give the BA dreads the +2A the SM codex has! I haven't yet built this and was wondering what people thought.

The Damocles Rhino and the Scouts start on the table, probably in fairly heavy cover!

First Turn
The two Deathstorm Assault pods arrive, either onto objectives or somewhere where they will do a nice bit of damage

Hopefully the Angels Fury strike force also arrives, with +1 to the roll from the DCR and a reroll (either from the formation or Dante), this then moves into position to get some nice 12" triangulations for the deep striking reserves.

Shoot at stuff in a sensible manner..

Turn 2 and onwards

The rest of the reserves can now be rolled for with +1 and a reroll (bar the drop pods)

The DC Dreads are primarily anti vehicle, Drop them somewhere sensible (no scatter ), 6" disembarkation move and then a rerollable charge (magna grapple), they will be doing 6 S10 AP2 attacks (or 8 is your gaming group is nice). If no vehicles then they are very nice against any heavy units and I5 to boot.

Assault Marines do as assault marines do, some tar pitting or taking objectives again remembering no scatter and I5 so can use the JPs to HoW into assault.

Death Company, this is all about the amount of attacks, 5 I5 attacks on the charge, 65 for the whole squad, weight of dice tends to take out most things with out the 13 HoW attacks as above..

Sanguinary Guard, I gather that these are a fairly under used but I got hold of some cheap so they got thrown in.
Dante and the Priest are attached to this unit giving it FnP and +1WS,
With the Chapter banner also giving everyone +1A (and 12" moral rerolls)
So the 10 SG end up with 40 S5 AP3 attacks at WS5, with I5 on the charge rerolling 1s to hit.
Dante ends up with 7 S7 AP2 attacks at WS7 with I7 on the charge rerolling 1s to hit
and if anyone is still alive the Priest can hit them too (at WS6 S5 & I5)
If Dante isn't just cutting it as described above the Librarian can come in with Quickening and add D3 to his I & A.

Late Game

Once all the reserves have come in the Stormravens can drop off the Tac Squads on objectives, the generally mop up and with most of the units JP equipped they can move about and clear up anything left out.

Conclusion

This is blatantly an Alpha strike force, and I tried to keep it fluffy it does have elements of cheese but I couldn't help myself.
Against low Initiative forces (Guard, SM, CSM, Tau) it will do fairly well, but will struggle against Eldar and Nids. It might struggle against a heavily mechanised force but I have found that sheer weigh of dice can even take down a Leman Russ. Basically it's ment to be a bit of fun.

Variations

I did toy with taking a Aegis with comms to get the reroll but it didn't feel right in a rapid reaction force. Dante is a little superfluous as the Angels Fury gets a reroll anyway but he makes a nice figurehead. I also thought about some assault terminators with claws but one they where down they would lack in mobility. Also toyed with things like a Heavys or Tacs in Pods to replace the Deathstorms.

+++ Blood Angels Angels Fury 1.0 (2999pts) +++

++ Blood Angels: Codex (2014) (BA Baal Strike Force) ++

+ (No Category) +

Relics and Detachment-rules [Codex: Blood Angels]

+ No Force Org Slot +

Damocles Command Rhino

+ HQ +

Librarian [Bolt Pistol, Force Weapon, Jump pack, Psyker (ML2)]

Sanguinary Priest [Bolt Pistol, Jump pack]

+ Elites +

Death Company Dreadnought [Blood Talons, Magna-grapple, Meltagun and storm bolter]
Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

Death Company Dreadnought [Blood Talons, Magna-grapple, Meltagun and storm bolter]
Drop Pod [Storm Bolter]

Death Company Squad [13x Bolt Pistol, 13x Chainsword, 13x Death Company Marine, Jump Pack]

Sanguinary Guard Squad [10x Angelus Boltgun, Chapter Banner, 10x Encarmine Sword, 10x Sanguinary Guard]

+ Troops +

Scout Squad [Camo Cloaks, 4x Scouts, 4x Sniper Rifle]
Scout Sergeant [Sniper Rifle]

Scout Squad [Camo Cloaks, 4x Scouts, 4x Sniper Rifle]
Scout Sergeant [Sniper Rifle]

+ Fast Attack +

Assault Squad [4x Assault Marines, Jump Packs]
Assault Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Chainsword]

Assault Squad [4x Assault Marines, Jump Packs]
Assault Sergeant [Bolt Pistol, Chainsword]

+ Heavy Support +

Deathstorm Drop Pod [Drop Pod Assault-rule, Five Whirlwind launchers]