BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Codex Genestealer Cult

Hi all

We have had:

- A stand alone game
    - Awesome new models
    - White dwarf rules to allow limited use of this faction in 40K

What do we know about the codex, when will it be released, what will it contain?

Cheers

Charlie

Chaplain

If we're lucky, we might get an appendix at the back of the next 'Nid codex...

But I'm afraid we've already gotten all the rules we're going to get.

First-Captain

If there is demand for it, it could easily be expanded, lots of ways to go with it. We never really thought we'd see an Ad Mech army in plastic and that happened!

I wants more.

1st and 2nd Gen box, 3rd and 4th Gen Box, Abomination box, character models, Brood Brothers box (those are the infected human parents of the clan)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I think the Brood brothers kit especially would also sell well to Chaos, AM and Inquisition players too, as they would likely be very easy to convert into cultists/Guardsmen/henchmen.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I wants more.

1st and 2nd Gen box, 3rd and 4th Gen Box, Abomination box, character models, Brood Brothers box (those are the infected human parents of the clan)
    I'd be into it, carry on the mining world theme with some sort of up-armoured mining/cargo vehicle