BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius182Uk View Post
    I remember it in WD about 130. I personally would prefer a 40k version with Arbiters and Space Marines etc clearing hives of Chaos infestation like in Dark Heresy FF and DOW2 when the Blood Ravens under Angelos fight in the Spires.
    I'd be happy if they did it like they did it before plus Arbites and the Cult of the Four Armed Emperor.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    No! No MDF terrain!

I loathes it precious, loathes it.

Always just looks cheap and nasty to me.

Generally MDF Terrain only looks cheap because it hasn't had enough time and dedicated effort to improve. Check out Iron Battlefield Terrain. It's a company that's taken MDF terrain to the next level. Their sets come with adhesive backed thin metal sheets that add an incredible level of detail.

[url]https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/iron-battlefield#/[/url]

I feel these guys haven't gotten much attention because they are based in Spain, and lack connection to English-based miniwargaming information outlets.
    "There's no use permitting some prophet of doom to wipe all your smiles away!"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bubonicus View Post
    I'd be happy if they did it like they did it before plus Arbites and the Cult of the Four Armed Emperor.
    Makes total sense Cpt Genestealers are the best foe to fight against as we all know.

- - - Updated - - -

It could certainly be like Spacehulk but in the Spires.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234