BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Ordinatus Sagittar.

[url=https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Mechanicum-Ordinatus-Sagittar]Fancy driving a massive Laser around?[/url]

For £285.00, you can!

I don't think BoLS has a big enough font to properly describe the exact level of Pew involved, so I shan't bother. Just look for a Titan, aim for it's hip section, and let rip!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Is that the volcano cannon from the Warlord or one specifically designed from this Ordinatus?

Because if it's the former and you can therefore simply attach existing Titan weapons to the Ordinatus chassis, I look forward to the day when some mad genius of a hobbyist does this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ordinatus Drive-Me-Closer-Etc.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	17906

Quote Originally Posted by JamesP View Post
    Is that the volcano cannon from the Warlord or one specifically designed from this Ordinatus?

Because if it's the former and you can therefore simply attach existing Titan weapons to the Ordinatus chassis, I look forward to the day when some mad genius of a hobbyist does this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ordinatus Drive-Me-Closer-Etc.jpg 
Views:	464 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	17906
    Oh, vehicles like those are already quite real:

They're called Chain Trenchers, and they're used to (obviously) dig trenches.

So yeah, that vehicle could easily exist in 40K.

Under old Epic rules you could have fielded it too; Ordinatii could carry any Titan weapon they liked IIRC.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO