BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood bowl

Brother-Captain

Default Blood bowl

It's happening, official FB page, announcement of new season and picture of new miniature. Could not be more excited.

Oh and for those who haven't got over the End Times it got Orcs not Orruks. Jim and Bob are still there as well. Looks like Nuffle has saved the Old World.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

It's still Orcs to me. It'll always be Orcs to me. I love my green-skinned buggers and I'll never use a stupid name made up by lawyers to describe what is, and always will be, an Orc.

Luckily it seems they haven't changed much with the game. Hopefully the rules will remain mostly the same. That'd be especially good when you can get converts from the video game.

Brother-Captain

Oi none of that business talk, because

BLOOD BOWL!!!!

Rules changes or not I don't mind because

BLOOD BOWL!!!!!

Personally, I'm rather nervous. I like BB as it is at the moment. I suppose, whatever happens, I can still continue to play the old version - but there's always a danger, with their recent track record, of GW screwing things up.

Not much of a BB fan, because I suck horribly at it, but always happy to see new models and stuff!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Don't give me that Mystery you'd buy a turd in a box if it had a GW logo on it, we know because Erik told us 😘

BLOOD BOWL!!!

Ben_S Don't worry Blood Bowl is Jervis's baby he won't let em hurt it.

All togeather now

BLOOD BOWL!!!!!'

It's possible I may pick it up yet, if only because it might be something I can play with my traditionally non-gamer mates - and indeed the one game I won't inadvertently flatten them at.

Flatten them like a Great Dane sitting on a Toddler.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    Don't give me that Mystery you'd buy a turd in a box if it had a GW logo on it, we know because Erik told us 😘
    No, no, I said he'd promote it like it's the next big thing, better than anything before.

In this case, I'll probably end up picking the product up. But heck, I've picked up other products lately (GA books for AoS, plan on SM supplement and maybe cards, got the Supremacy TacObj cards*, two BaC boxed sets...).

I doubt they screw up the rules, and the models so far look nice. Maybe a bit "much" for me, but I think other companies have been setting that trend already with fantasy football teams. If I don't like the Orcs that much, I'll just keep using the team I converted for a local league, but at least I'll have people to play against again!

*Yeah, those were kind of a turd in a box. The objectives seem fun, even if I lost horribly (bad luck and other factors). But the quality of the cards and the box they come in is shockingly low, especially compared to all the other cards I have from GW. Weird to see that, and then see the GA books with such a nice price point but also really good quality.

Well, if someone could give me a 'Dummies Guide to Spending Your Hard Earned Wages on Stuff You Don't Enjoy', I'd be happy to give it a read.

Until then, I fear I may be stuck in a rut of spending my cash on cool stuff.

Brother-Captain

Jim: Well it looks like we've got a real grudge match building between Mr. Mystery and Erik Setzer in the forums

Bob: It certainly looks that way Jim. There's only one way to sort this out.....

BLOOD BOWL!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast