BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

the plastic scenery is generic enough that it could be used for all kinds of stuff which is great, looks like a solid plastic kit.

dwarfs look really good too - always felt LOTR had the best dwarf miniatures as I hate the proportions of nearly every other type of dwarf miniature out there, but LOTR got it right for me.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Looks like some good stuff coming up. Glad to see it getting some love again, it's a fun game.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Brother-Sergeant

I'd really like to see most of the kits back. As long as the pricing stays roughly about the same.
    The issue my store had with The Hobbit, aside from the lukewarm reception of the movie trilogy, was the dramatic price increase compared to similar models from the original LotR game. The price tag of the starter was twice-and-a-half what Mines of Moria was when it first released.

That said, I'd like to see some of the War of the Rings entries finally get models...
    Last edited by Alex Knight; 05-19-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Knight View Post

That said, I'd like to see some of the War of the Rings entries finally get models...
    Seconded, we can but hope
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12