BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Waaagh! Zero...

Default Waaagh! Zero...

Alright, well here goes...I am going to be chronicling my progress (or lack thereof) as I finally begin to paint my Orc and Goblin army!

I am notoriously bad at jumping from one army to the next, so if I don't post here often enough...please help me by sending harsh/motivating PM's to keep me on track!

Thanks!

Okay, so these 5 lil guys were my paint tests as I fumbled towards a color scheme...they looked like power rangers for a bit, but all got repainted as I figured out a scheme I liked:

...and moving right along to their friends...

I will try to get better pictures as we continue...but this is what you get for now. Thanks for checking them out!
    "Read this post and shutup." - Melissia

Nasty, sneaky little gits!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Chaplain

Wow, painted miniatures in the WHFB Painting section! This happens once in a Blue Moon!

PS: Stay off the 'Shrooms!
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

I like the colors, though, it seems too dark, if you're doing Night Gobbos. They seem to like bright colors.... But, who am I to judge. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieranator K82 View Post
    This happens once in a Blue Moon! !
    I see what you did there haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Orminah View Post
    I like the colors, though, it seems too dark, if you're doing Night Gobbos. They seem to like bright colors.... But, who am I to judge. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! Also, I need to get better pics...because the blue on the shields is primarily Hawk Turquoise, so they are a little bit brighter than they appear in the images...
    "Read this post and shutup." - Melissia