BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    The first 30k models I actually *LIKE*.
    I'm guessing you have very specific tastes (not that I'd suggest that's bad)... I absolutely love most of the 30K line. Only reason I don't have a bunch of 30K is it's rough to afford Forge World, especially with the conversion rate being what it was. (Much better now, so I might have to save up and grab some FW stuff soon.)

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    They look beautiful. I'll have to grab at least one or two (depends on how many is fluffy to run). And Perturabo himself soon.

Still need them to do some bloody Cyclones for Cataphractii armor. Might have to give in and order bits from a third party service so I can make my special Terminator squad.
    A while since I read the books, but Mr Mystery's Memory says....4?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

he has six in Angel Exterminatus I think, but Perturabo and six Iron Circle would be practically your whole army.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

If there's only that many, then I can probably get away with just having one or two. Perturabo won't see the table much, unless people want to bring out their own primarchs. I enjoy rocking a more "basic" army in 30K (and it surprisingly works pretty well).

Basic in 30k really does work well. I enjoy the smaller games too. Kill teams with Legion rules is a lot of fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12