BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

They paint them red specifically for that reason? I didn't know that.

Colours do change over time, for some reason. Blood Angels used to have gold/yellow chest eagles with yellow and black warning stripes on their weapons sometimes. Now the chest is black/grey.

Also the trim on their shoulders seem to change at almost random. Took me ages to seek out as many pictures as I could and finally arrive at red trim as the official colouring :P

Unfortunately GW overlook quite afew "minor" details like that. Like in the latest Chaos codex, they took old pictures of certain named renegade chapters and gave them new names. So now the Warp Ghosts are now the Deathmongers, and The Damned Company of Lord Caustos is the Night Stalkers.

Trivial, really, but annoying nonetheless.

Veteran-Sergeant

The trim on the shoulder Pauldron's indicates what company in the chapter they are in
    No this world is theirs!

Veteran-Sergeant

The Tyranids just seem to be GW's get out clause... if they want to get rid of something, they just get the nids to eat it. Useful.

Third question- When the Eldar god of the dead comes back, and he kills Slannesh, what would happen to all his gifts?Daemon Princes/Stuff Ect. Would it just pop out of existence?

Occuli Imperator

One would hope that all the gifts/ princes would go poof! My only worry is that when Slannesh dies then there will be a power void which can only be filled by Tzeentch, Khorne, or Nurgle. Sure Slannesh is gone, but the other three will be stronger, oops.

Duke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123