BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Shouldn't need to magnetise for transport. The arms are easily removed, as are the armoured pads - good wide fixing points on those
    Yeah, mine has removable arms and shoulder pads, and the torso separates from the legs. Makes it a lot easier to transport.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I may magnetise mine, but only for travel purposes, rather than swapping weapons out.
    Magnets for swapping weapons on a Knight might not work so well, but I'll always vouch for it with tanks and other vehicles. Love having the option to use whatever weapons combo I want with my Predator!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Yeah, mine has removable arms and shoulder pads, and the torso separates from the legs. Makes it a lot easier to transport.

- - - Updated - - -

Magnets for swapping weapons on a Knight might not work so well, but I'll always vouch for it with tanks and other vehicles. Love having the option to use whatever weapons combo I want with my Predator!
    Yeah, it's hard to do the weapons themselves, which is why I went with the shoulder pads so you can just swap arms, then built my knights with as much variety as I could with the weapons. I may also have purchased and extra gun-arm from a bits seller, so this way I have 2 Rapid Fire Battle Cannons, 2 Thermal Cannons, and 2 Gatling Cannons, then 2 Fists and 3 Chainswords. One could probably also magnetize the Heavy Stubber/Melta if they wanted, and the Carapace weapons are also easy to do with magnets. I'm not done with all of mine yet, but this model lends itself pretty well to it in several spots.

My friend has a small Knight army and he's magnetized the lot of them. The weapons, the shoulder pads, and at the waist too. Of these, he's told me the shoulder pads were the most difficult since he was trying to hide the magnets.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    I kind of want to build a Knight with twin powerfists so it can do this:

I kind of want to do one with a fist holding a dead trygon by the tail, using to to club things to death
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Two trygons with their tails tied together.

Trygon nunchaku FTW.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

For a realm of battle diorama: a Galant suplexing a Land Raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Thomas View Post
    For a realm of battle diorama: a Galant suplexing a Land Raider.
    German or Ryza Pattern Suplex?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

roll on Saturday
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Two trygons with their tails tied together.

Trygon nunchaku FTW.
    The only way to do this would be with a WK IMO.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I kind of want to do one with a fist holding a dead trygon by the tail, using to to club things to death
    That would be one hell of a morning star...
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast