BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default 1500 pt necron help

I need a 1500 pt necron list that only uses two formations. This means i can do 2 CADs, or 2 formations, or 1 of each. With the decurion, i would only be able to use the reclamation legion and one other formation. So that means no royal court at all and no destroyer cult and canoptek harvest. I have tried to come up with a bunch of different list ideas that would be competitive in a very competitive enviroment but everything seems to just fall short.

Any ideas out there?

So here are some thoughts that have fizzled out.

1. Reclamation plus canoptek harvest - 6 wraiths are great but they need a destroyer lord and/or orikan in it to be GREAT
    2. Reclamation plus destroyer cult - really could use 6 wraiths to tie stuff up. Can shoot decently but any army that is fast will be able to tie the destroyer squads up. Like i said, this list could really use some wraiths.
    3. Canoptek harvest and CAD - grab orikan and d.lord and stick them in the 6 wraiths. This is missing the enhanced RPs, and everything i can think of putting in the CAD is less appealing
    4. Armor 13 wall, 2 CCB, 3 ABs, and some ghost arks. - Centurion star would wreck this army, and there will be some. Again, wraoths would be nice to tie that unit up.
    5. Cron Air - i only have 4 flyers, not very overwhelming, and Cron Air hasnt been relevant in a while.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.