BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1

    Default The Road to Blood Bowl 2016!

    Howdy Sports Fans!

    This is intended as a round up of all rumours Blood Bowl - whether from official or nefarious sources.

    Let's kick off what confirmed stuff!

    Via the official Blood Bowl Facebook page....





    And the thing I'm most looking forward to (even though I'm hopeless at the game, and may not even get it!)



    That's right, Sports Fans! SQUIG BALL! Because Blood Bowl clearly wasn't enough of a health hazard!
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 04-14-2016 at 08:03 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  2. #2

    Default

    I hope we get some female human players, or more than two teams, because honestly Orks vs Humans is really, really boring.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

  3. #3

    Default

    Defo going to be more than two teams. Wouldn't be Blood Bowl without it.

    As for wimmins? Wonder if we might see a 'women's league' range as alternate models? You! Go bug GW about that now! Don't ask, don't get. Though probs still don't get even if you do ask. But asking won't do no damage, innit
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  4. #4
    Brother-Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Her Majesty's United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Defo going to be more than two teams. Wouldn't be Blood Bowl without it.

    As for wimmins? Wonder if we might see a 'women's league' range as alternate models? You! Go bug GW about that now! Don't ask, don't get. Though probs still don't get even if you do ask. But asking won't do no damage, innit
    What were you thinking full lingerie bowl, or just less starting money and not as good sponsorship deals 😜? (Seriously though female players have always been a thing in blood bowl)

    Of all the things you've said "may not even get it" has got to be the most ridiculous. Of course you're going to get it, let's face it you've bought the subscription to get a load of books that you must already own evey month there's no way you're not getting one of their classics. 😉
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I hope we get some female human players, or more than two teams, because honestly Orks vs Humans is really, really boring.
    There was an Amazon team for the old Blood Bowl, but I'd imagine you'd prefer having genders mixed in teams, rather than the women relegated to a separate team of barely-dressed players. It'd be nice to at least have the option to have gender-diverse teams.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grimmas View Post
    What were you thinking full lingerie bowl, or just less starting money and not as good sponsorship deals 😜? (Seriously though female players have always been a thing in blood bowl)

    Of all the things you've said "may not even get it" has got to be the most ridiculous. Of course you're going to get it, let's face it you've bought the subscription to get a load of books that you must already own evey month there's no way you're not getting one of their classics. 😉
    I resent that

    My Black Library collection is predominantly Warhammer novels, not 40k!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  7. #7
    Brother-Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Her Majesty's United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I resent that

    My Black Library collection is predominantly Warhammer novels, not 40k!
    And why have you started a new thread what are you trying to hide in the one I started 😉

    More on topic though eveyone needs to go to the FB page and chuck it a like we'll get more previews when they get to 10000.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

  8. #8

    Default

    Couldn't see that one!

    But yes. Get your arses to the FB group and join.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh, and I've asked after the possibility of a Women's League or models.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  9. #9

    Default

    Straight from the horse's mouth!

    I sed...

    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Hey guys. Getting psyched for the new season, despite being a singularly hopeless coach.
    Is there any chance we might see a Women's League, or even some ladies taking the field to show its not just the men who like to praise Almighty Nuffle?
    They sed....

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Bowl official FB Group
    Well Ross, in our experience the ladies of Blood Bowl are, if anything, tougher than the gents so I doubt they'd take kindly to being stuck in their own league! We agree though, Blood Bowl is an equal opportunities blood-sport. - Jim
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  10. #10

    Default

    Nice. Good work Mystery
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •