BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Legless' Expert Shot

(Locally, we call Legolas "Legless" frequently because players typically just get him into position and have him stand still.)

This, actually, applies also to Drar and Haldir and anyone else with a multiple shot rule, but Legolas most notably. What about Volley Fire? Do they just count as one shot? Their special number? Can Legolas do an Expert Shot-guaranteed hit in Volley fire?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus of Baal View Post
    (Locally, we call Legolas "Legless" frequently because players typically just get him into position and have him stand still.)

This, actually, applies also to Drar and Haldir and anyone else with a multiple shot rule, but Legolas most notably. What about Volley Fire? Do they just count as one shot? Their special number? Can Legolas do an Expert Shot-guaranteed hit in Volley fire?
    THis is a really good question! I don't have hte book in fron tof me but i would say that he only counts as having one shot and that it isn't an auto hit. So in essence he loses his expert shot when vollying

According to most GT organizers any multiple shot hero only gives 1 shot to a volley. In the description of volley in the rule book I believe it does say a single shot.