BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First-Captain

I've had massive problems with vallejo solidifying in sealed (presumably, purchased online as new) bottles. Not a full on drying but it gets big solid lumps and the rest is watery liquid with barely any pigment.

Chaplain

I rather think GW is getting a bad rap. It depends on what colours you have as to how well they last. I still have bubonic brown in the 90's straight sided pot. I also still have viable colours in the old hexagonal pots with the white plastic flip lids, mithril silver, vermin fur, red gore and like that. But the mithril silver is the only metallic that does not seem to go all gluggy.

As well as some colours lasting longer, I think mine lasted longer when I learned to use a palette and reseal the pot immediately after taking the paint out onto the palette.

Battle-Brother

I've had some paints sitting around for quite some time now that are still doing well, usually a little bit of water brings them back to life if things are really bad.

I've got no gripes with the GW paints outside of their price for the amount of paint you get... but I enjoy the looks they give so I guess I'll pay for the convenience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12