BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Jeremy Corbyn wrote a guest article for the Huffington Post on the referendum

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jeremy-corbyn/eu-referendum-young-people_b_10210102.html?1464677690&ncid=tweetlnkush pmg00000067[/url]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Lack of housing, and lack of entry level jobs can both be attributed to being in europe - among the causes, not the sole cause.

The idea of reforming europe is already dead. More than half the countries, or at least their politicians, are pro federalism.
    And even those that aren't are happy to jump on the gravy train to fill their own pockets.
    Look at the kinnock dynasty.
    For a man whos voted against anything to do with the EU repeatedly it still makes no sense.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

As if the referendum hasn't turned into enough of a farce since descending into a **** slinging contest, MPs are considering ignoring the spirit of the result if it goes against them. I can't think of a bigger example of contempt for the electorate since the expenses scandal

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36457120[/url]

Meh. If it's the economically correct thing to do, it's the economically correct thing to do.

We can either be part of the larger bargaining collective, or believe stuff coming out the mouths of some of Britain's biggest liars.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

No it's a deliberate attempt to circumvent what people are actually voting for - leaving or staying.

We can either be part of the larger bargaining collective, or believe stuff coming out the mouths of some of Britain's biggest liars.
    That pretty much applies to believing anyone on either side.

Well, Leave have been caught outright lying on multiple occasions.

Gove wants us to leave the single market, but hasn't offered one single workable alternative that he's not later backtracked on - so I see no sense in walking away from that.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Of course he has he's a politician, its what happens when their mouths move. The fact three quarters support the EU suggests there's something wrong with it.

The point is to exit the EU. Then sort the details as it suits us. Leave don't need to offer the details, they aren't the government they don't have the power to implement anything. All they can do is point out what could be possibly done.

A majority of politicians support breathing. Sometimes a majority can be right, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

lols

They probably don't for the electorate, just for themselves.

Again, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy. In fact, it's almost certainly counter to it, given that getting everyone to agree to something that, were they to reveal it genuinely was bad for the British people, would lose them votes is silly. You can't get that many people with deliberately opposing views to co-ordinate on something like that, especially politicians.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast